- Masks will be required from the time you enter the building and throughout class.
- Limited class size: 13 students
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between each other at all times.
- Teachers will remain on their mat the whole time they’re teaching to maintain 6ft distance.
- Doors will remain opened in all of the studios to promote airflow.
- All classes are now 60 minutes long.
- No assists or hands on adjustment, only verbal cues.
- After traveling, we kindly ask you to wait 10-day before practicing at the studio.
- Mat placement will be marked on the floor to maintain 6 ft. physical distance.
Pre-Registration Now Required
- Pre-register for class through your Mindbody online account HERE.
- Pre-registration window is open for 30 days from your active login.
- Online booking ends 30 mins prior to class start time.
- Consider limiting your visits to 1/x day to allow others in the community to practice.
- If class capacity is full prior to 2 hours before class starts, you will be added to the waitlist.
By signing up for the waitlist, you are committed to attending if a spot opens up for you.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, and another client cancels up to 2 hours prior to a class starting, you will automatically be moved into the class and you will receive an email.
- Please note that if you un-checked the box that said “Subscribe to email/text notifications” when you created your MINDBODY (MBO) account, you will NOT receive the email or text if and when you are added into a waitlisted class. Please check your email filters on your MBO account or your promotions folder to make sure you are getting notifications.
- You can also check your MindBody schedule if you are unsure if you have been moved from the waitlist and into a class, it will show up under your schedule if you are in.
- Clients are moved off of the waitlist in the order from which they were added to it.
- If you haven’t been added to the class from the waitlist within 2 hours prior to class starting, you are welcome to come to the studio and see if a spot opens up due to “no shows”.
- Please note there is no guarantee you’ll be admitted to class.
- No show spots will be added on a first come first serve basis.
Class cancellations must be submitted via your mindbody online account. Click HERE to modify your schedule.
- Early Cancel: Cancellations submitted 2 hours prior to class start time, no fee.
- Late Cancel: Cancellation submitted within 2 hours of class start time, will incur either a $15 fee for unlimited members OR deduction of a class from your class pass / drop-in.
Our membership options have expanded, see below. Click each option to learn more or to sign up.
Auto-Renew (with contract)
$69 Limited Auto-Renew Membership (4x/month)
$119 Limited Auto-Renew Membership (8x/month)
$149 Unlimited Auto-Renew Membership
No contract – One month only
$89 Limited Monthly 4x/month
$139 Limited Monthly 8x/month
$169 Unlimited Membership
Sign up for the $119 Limited or the $149 Unlimited by July 1st and receive the first month for $108!
Class Pass Updates
Mangala Yoga no longer offers class passes. Drop-in’s or a memberships available.
Odds & Ends
- Make sure you’re healthy. Do a self-check by taking your temperature if you have any symptoms at least 2 hours prior to class start time so you have time to cancel without incurring a $10 late cancel fee.
- Clean up after yourself–your mat, your sweat, your stuff.
- There will be extra care between classes to disinfect floors, bathrooms and high touch areas with CDC approved cleaning agents.
Grace through the glitches
- As we know, there may be glitches to our plans.
- Please be patient with us as we navigate the re-opening of our yoga studio.
- We support you and your practice. Your health and well being is VERY important to us!
- We are doing our best. We know you are too!